Thursday, January 3, 2013

Slugs, snails, and puppy dog tails...

That's right folks, it's a boy and we are just as shocked as you are!

We certainly were thinking it was going to be a girl, and I'm honestly thinking about buying a lottery ticket because the odds were against a boy. All of the wives tales (and not to mention the fact that Rich is the only boy in his family and the youngest) suggested we should be having a girl but they were wrong!

I'm still a little shocked, but excited for Braedan to have a little brother. I am glad I can finally look at baby stuff and know what I'm looking for!

We don't have names yet as we decided to wait to discuss names until we knew the sex of the baby. We started talking names this morning after finding out, but haven't come to an agreement. To keep a little element of surprise we've discussed keeping the name quiet until the baby is born. So have fun guessing until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment