Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Happy New Year! Rich and I rang in the New Year with some very good friends and had a great time. I still miss my baby boy, but he probably had more fun than me! I'm a little jealous he got to spend new years with our family in California setting off illegal fireworks. :)

Tomorrow brings lots of changes for this blog and for the Liggett family. We have our anatomy ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow morning and hopefully we'll be able to find out the sex of the baby! I plan to change the look of the blog to reflect what we find out, after we tell everyone else of course.

I'm very anxious for tomorrow. For so long I've tried not to get my hopes up for one gender over the other, and so the baby is just that, a baby. Ambiguous for now. To think about knowing the gender, of giving the baby a name, seems very surreal. So look tomorrow for an update on what we find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment