Monday, September 10, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to our pregnancy blog! I decided to start a pregnancy blog after watching a few pregnancy vlogs and promptly deciding that I would be no good on camera. My thoughts come out much better when written. So, here we are.

Let me start off by saying I know the look of the blog doesn't really scream "BABY!" but I did that for two reasons. One, I didn't want a page covered in cutesy pictures of baby items, and second, most of the baby themed backgrounds weren't exactly gender neutral. Since we are way too early to know what we're having I decided to go with something totally different.

Part of me wanted to make this blog because we have family scattered all over who we want to share our pregnancy with. It is going to be so much easier to keep all the information in one place, rather than having to remember who we've updated and who we haven't. The other part wanted to document this happy occasion for my family, and for this baby. I was young when I had my first child, and I didn't take every opportunity to document my pregnancy and the early days of his life. I feel a little guilty about that every day, and have vowed to take a different path with this baby.

I will update as often as I can, and I plan to include pictures (baby bump and all) and the occasional video update. I hope you all enjoy reading about our journey, and thanks for stopping by.

Love,

Megan, Rich, Braedan and Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment