Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

A day late but we were having a great Christmas with family and the blog could wait. Braedan was so excited for all his presents (more so for unwrapping them!). I got the sewing machine I wanted so this momma is happy camper! I can't wait to find out the sex of the baby and get started on making some cute stuff! I also got a new coffee maker and I almost cried when I brewed my first cup. I haven't had a decent cup of coffee since my old Keurig broke a few months ago. I thank my amazing hubby for bringing that cup of sanity back into my life.

Braedan has left with my mom to visit California for a week and a half. He is going to have a blast seeing all of his cousins and aunts and uncles, but his mommy misses him so much! He's only been away from me since last night and yet it feels like he's been gone for weeks! Rich is at work and I'm sitting here in my too quiet house appreciating the silence at the same time missing the noise. What am I going to do with myself?!

Well, for starters I'm going to watch my new copy of Magic Mike. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment